Friday, May 27, 2011

Fluxes- Communication

Hi all! For those of you who don't know me, my name is Angel F Adames-Corraliza, I am a grad student in Atmospheric Sciences in U. of Washington. I'm originally from the town of San Sebastian, Puerto Rico.

I've been thinking for a fairly long time about starting a new blog.  The urge to start one finally became too strong as I needed an outlet for some of my more serious thoughts. So here I am.

Now why do I want to do this? For starters, every once in a while I like write poems and stories (Usually in Spanish, what a wonderful language! But am trying out English too), and needed a nice atmosphere for them. So all my poems are going to move here (eventually). I will put on the title if the blog is a poem, a story or in which language it is, maybe...

Second, it is a good place to communicate, to exchange messages, and for learning (you as well as me). That's why I chose the name "Fluxes". Not only does it have a direct connection to my favorite topic ever (the atmosphere if you have not noticed yet, but that's okay I'm oblivious to many things in life). But the term has this communication feeling to it. I felt that it was a good, short name (people love short names btw, like Shaq, steel and cash), so it went.

I invite you to relax, share and just message me or anything, on any topic you wish to discuss with me. This blog is all about communication, outreach and sharing! I will try to make updates at least once a week on a broad range of topics

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha love the short names argument... I'm following already :)

    ReplyDelete